In order to apply for scholarship with the Nevada Baptist Convention, the following qualifications are required for approval:
- Applicant is to be a bona fide resident of the State of Nevada
- Applicant is to be a member of a Southern Baptist church cooperating with the Southern Baptist Convention.
- Applicant must be attending a Southern Baptist seminary.
- Applicant is to be classified as a part-time or full-time student according to the school’s current catalog.
- Applicant must have and maintain a 2.0 GPA.
- The Nevada Baptist Convention awards scholarships on an annual basis. Scholarships are not renewable. Students must reapply each year to be eligible.